HORSE MOTEL: Overnight and Short-Term Stabling
MARGE ENKE, MANAGER
10220 NE Frontage Road
WELLINGTON, CO 80549
- Newer metal horse-barn for over-night stays with 9 12' x 12' box stalls and 9 attached outside runs
- outdoor arena and round pen
- lots of room for trailer parking plus 4 30 & 50 amp hookups
- bagged shavings available
- Full services available at Wellington,
including a Quality Inn (970) 568-0444
- Conveniently located to Denver, Greeley, Larimer County Fairgrounds at "The Ranch", CSU Vet Hospital and Cheyenne
Please call ahead for reservations & any other information!
Please have Coggins Test and Health papers needed for Colorado Regs.
From North-bound I-25, get off at Exit 278 (Wellington) and take the NE Frontage road north (left), and stay on the blacktop for 2 miles. From the stop sign at CoRd 66, our driveway is the third one on the right with reflectors and a large white bucking-horse sign with reflector striped poles.
From South-bound I-25, get off at Exit 281 (Owl Canyon), cross over the Interstate and take the NE Frontage Rd to the right, going south about 1 1/8 miles. Look for the large black mailbox and the large white bucking-horse sign with reflector striped poles at our driveway which is on the left.
The driveway up to our cattleguard and barn-yard is about 1/8 mile long. Drive between the house and the barn around the runs to the back side of the barn by the big door. Call 970-218--1727 if you need more directions.