HORSE MOTEL: Overnight and Part-time stabling
Larry & Marge Enke10220 NE Frontage Road
WELLINGTON, CO 80549
Home (970) 484-5082
Cell (970)218-1727 or (970) 218-7824
- New metal horse-barn for over-night stays with 12' x 12' box stalls and outside runs
- outdoor arena and round pen
- lots of room for trailer parking plus 30 & 50 amp hookups
- bedding, shavings and grass hay available
- Tack repair shop on site
- Full services available at Wellington,
including a Days Inn (970) 568-0444
- Conveniently located to Denver, Greeley, "The Ranch", CSU Vet Hospital and Cheyenne
Please call ahead for reservations & any other information!
Please have Coggins Test and Health papers needed for Colorado Regs.
From North-bound I-25, get off at Exit 278 (Wellington) and take the NE Frontage road north (left), for 2 miles. From the stop sign at CoRd 66, our driveway is the third one on the right with reflectors and a large white 'bucking horse' sign with striped-reflector poles.
From South-bound I-25, get off at Exit 281 (Owl Canyon), cross over the Interstate and take the NE Frontage Rd (right) south about 1 1/4 miles. Look for the large white mailbox and large white 'bucking horse' sign at our driveway which is on the left.
The driveway up to our cattleguard and barn-yard is about 1/8 mile long.